We have worked hard to meet all the Phase 2 Personal Services Covid-19 Requirements so that our customers can feel safe during this time.
Under Washington state’s Phase 2 Personal Service Requirements we must follow strict sanitation and symptom monitoring policies for independent contractors and clients to stay open. Below is a safety protocol that will need to be met for appointments, when scheduling we will notify all guests of these new required policies.
- Prior to your appointment please self screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19, and reschedule if necessary.
- Clients should provide a space were Barbers can cut their hair alone. Minors and those with disabilities may be accompanied by a caregiver.
- Barbers will wait in their vehicle, contact client and wait for and acknowledgment by client that the space is ready for your barber to enter. Barbers must completely sanitize all tools between clients.
- A facemask must be put on before entering a space or clients residence. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Upon entering a space/residence every client will be asked if they have washed their hands. Barbers will check temperatures and ask about possible COVID-19 exposure and current health status as we are required to do. Any temp higher than 100.4 is considered a fever, and the appointment will need to be rescheduled to a later date.
- Payments for services will be through debit, credit through the website.
Please know that these new policies are required by the state for us to keep our business open. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience to our clients. We value your business and want to thank you so much for your continued support and understanding through these challenging times.